Drunken Goat (1 Pound)
- The Drunken Goat or Murcia al Vino is a young Spanish goat's milk cheese that is soaked in Doble Pasta Wine for 48-72 hours and then aged for a couple of months.
- This incredible goat cheese is made the Murcia region of Spain, which is on the Mediterranean coast.
- When you taste this gourmet cheese you will experience a mild and rich flavor, and clear sweet and spicy finish from the wine.
- But while very interesting the wine flavor remains subtle and doesn't over power the cheese. It's very delicious for nibbling on.
- The Drunken Goat has a firm and brilliantly white interior and a smooth violet rind.
- We cut and wrap this cheese in wedges of 8 ounces and 1 pound.
- As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.